MimioCapture Ink Recorder
The NEW MimioCapture™ ink recorder extends the functionality of both the MimioTeach™ interactive whiteboard and the MimioBoard™ interactive whiteboard, by allowing teachers to save whiteboard notes and drawings directly to their computer in four colors, automatically. Teachers can give them to students to refer to later, or give them to students who missed the class. Students can pay better attention, keep up more easily, and participate more, because they don't have to write everything down. The NEW MimioCapture ink recorder does not require a projector, and it’s even more portable and easy to use. The convenient magnetic pen holder affixes to any steel surface, keeping the MimioCapture pens and eraser close at hand during class.
Teachers can record whiteboard notes right to their computer – automatically as they're teaching.
- Save, edit, and print whiteboard notes for students anytime, in a variety of formats (including PDF, JPEG, and HTML).
- Add student drawings to lessons on the fly.
- Convert handwriting into font-based text with one click.
- Switch dynamically between Capture mode and Interactive mode.
- Teacher and Student Modes
- Top ink capture system on the market enables teachers to save notes made with dry erase markers in a MimioStudio™ Notebook file.
- The teacher can switch dynamically between MimioCapture pens and the MimioTeach stylus by simply touching either one to the board. MimioStudio software detects which implement you are using and switches to the appropriate mode.
- Captures and saves four dry erase ink colors.
- Converts handwriting into text in documents.
- Pens automatically recharge in table-top recharging tray.
- No projector is needed to enjoy MimioCapture functionality.