- Resurfacing Panel Measuring
Resurfacing Panel Measuring
Cover Stained Dry Erase Boards, Chalkboards with EverEZ Whiteboard Resurfacing Skins
EverEZ Resurfacing Panels install over the surface of your old chalkboards or stained whiteboards, transforming them into new whiteboards with minimal cost and effort.
- Self-adhesive pressure-sensitive backing
- Available custom-cut to fit within the frames of your existing boards
- Fast and easy installation
- More economical than installing new whiteboards
- Virtually zero maintenance
- Permanent marker resistant
- Lifetime guaranteed non-staining surface
Measuring within the existing frame, take three vertical measurements and three horizontal measurements as shown in diagrams A and B below. Subtract 1/16" from the smallest vertical dimension and subtract 1/8" from the smallest horizontal dimension.
Download EverWhite Resurfacing Panel Measurement Form
Place an order for your EverWhite Resurfacing Panel online
- Always use two people when taking measurements.
- Always measure twice.
- When measuring boards with map rails, if you plan to remove the map rail for installation, measure from the bottom of the board to the upper lip of the map rail. If not, measure from the bottom of the board to the bottom lip of the map rail.