- The best dry erase board we have tried.
Bryan Hunter, Maintenance Supervisor, Lawrence Public Schools
- We have an EverWhite board with full and half court diagrams mounted in our locker room. It serves us well in actively presenting a scouting report and is a good visual learning tool for our players. It is a quality board that is easy to use and clean. At halftimes of games, it is large enough to diagram half court and full court situations and allows us a quick review before we head back to the court for the second half.
Coach Larry Hessing, Varsity Boys Basketball Coach, Pella Christian High School
- We were very pleased with the service, and the boards are great.
Nancy Roberts, Principal, Christ Church Day School
- I have several whiteboards from you and they are of superior quality. [My order] arrived quickly, which helped me finish the remodel ahead of schedule.
Mike Connor, Buildings and Grounds Superintendent, University of Wisconsin-Rock County Campus
- I told others at my school about these. And we have had people visit to see them and try them out. We’ll be getting more!
Dawn Tamarkin, Professor, Springfield Technical Community College
- Our EverWhite whiteboard has truly added to the educational experience the students in my room have every day! I am grateful for this wonderful tool.
Cory Greene, Teacher, Folger McKinsey Elementary School
- Thanks a lot for all your help. I can't tell you how happy I am with all of my contacts with your company. From the information and guidance I received about purchasing our whiteboard to your help with shipping.
Joyce Tomasetti, PHI Construction Services
- Here at Friends School we only use EverWhite Boards. It’s a fantastic product because they are easy to clean and they never stain (even if permanent marker is used accidentally!). Also, the customer service can’t be beat.
Frank L. Carberry, Director of Physical Plant, Friends School of Baltimore
- We like buying directly from the manufacturer with EverWhite — why pay for a middleman to be involved?
Randy Smith, Operation Services Manager, Macomb Schools
- We tried three different brands of white boards and found the EverWhite boards from Glenroy to be far superior to the others. It was an easy decision to choose EverWhite for our new campus project.
Darryl De Ruiter, Principal, Pella Christian High School
- We’ve been buying whiteboards from a competitor for years but not anymore. The quality of EverWhite whiteboards is first rate and only outdone by their customer service. From now on, when I think ‘whiteboards,’ I’m going to think ‘EverWhite’!
Thomas Moore, Assistant Director, Physical Plant Indiana University Southeast
- I continue to purchase dry erase boards from EverWhite, because the boards are extremely durable and have held up extremely well under continuous use in the NYC headquarters. The staff is extremely helpful and has gone the extra mile to help me with every request and detail.
Courtney Kudey, Reuters
- We are very happy with our experience. We received fast service, and everyone from the company was so helpful. I ordered a dozen boards, and I was so impressed that everyone at the company treated me like I had just ordered a hundred.
Charlene Jenkins, Principal, St. Charles School
- It takes 20 minutes to install a resurfacing panel — no drilling, no screwing, nothing to do except peel and stick. That makes my job easier. I love EverWhite boards. There’s just not a better whiteboard on the market.
Mike Meyers, Buildings & Grounds Manager, Rice Lake School District
- Over the long term EverWhite boards are, by far, less costly. Our instructors were always complaining about our whiteboards until we started using boards from EverWhite. With EverWhite resurfacing panels, we don’t need to replace perfectly good mounting frames. We can apply the skins right over what we have. It’s a green solution, because you can keep a lot of material out of the landfill by using EverWhite resurfacing panels.
David Staerkel, Facility Manager, UW-Fox Valley
- markerboard is a markerboard is a markerboard…that is, until the complaints come pouring in. EverWhite is a quality company. The boards do not ghost, and we don’t receive complaints.
Jim White, Architect, Colorado State University
- I had encouraged our school to update the old "chalkboards" we used in the locker rooms for our basketball teams. As I researched the possibilities I came across EverWhite. I was completely impressed with the idea of a "whiteboard" that stays white and clean without the "ghosting effect". My budget however was limited as we as coaches were paying for it out of our own fundraising budget. I wanted to save ourselves the time of drawing the court etc., so I came up with a design of our full court and two half courts. We also decided instead of spending for just one new board that we would purchase two REPLACEMENT panels on bulletin boards that would be able to be placed in multiple locker rooms! We have had them for several seasons and have been extremely pleased with the product. I can honestly say that our boards are much more coaching friendly than any other locker room in our league and any high school I have been in! Now, if we could only get our players to follow through with what we "WRITE" onto these boards!?
Coach Terry Smades, Assistant Basketball Coach, Rose Hill Middle School
- They’re great! I wish I had known about them years ago.
Ben Adair, Manager of Purchasing, Chicago Bulls
- Working with EverWhite was truly a wonderful experience for the Wisconsin Alumni Association. We love the fact that we were able to brand our whiteboard, since that was something that we never even knew was possible. And since it was going to be used in a college student organization office, we could make it fun and incorporate some great images and logos, so it's almost a piece of artwork. The quality of the whiteboard is phenomenal. The customer service we received was great. I always knew that we could get in contact with our representative easily and she always got back to us quickly with the answers we needed. We love our Badger whiteboard! On Wisconsin!
Jessika Kasten, Director of Marketing, Wisconsin Alumni Association